- I know beyond any doubt that we all have angels and mine work double overtime.
- Perspective makes an enormous impact on just about everything.
- My fear of heights gets worse every year.
- The United States FDA is NOT for our benefit.
- Most illness can be prevented with whole foods and 100% natural products.
- There is no such thing as coincidence.
- There are still more good people in the world than there are not.
- Miracles are still possible.
- God listens and responds.
- We all have worth.
I grew up in a family where we were raised to hand-write “Thank you” notes whenever we received a gift. In fact, each year one of our Christmas presents would be a package of those notes. My mother would nag until we’d finished writing them, so we usually did it pretty quickly.
The older I am, the more I’m grateful for learning that lesson early in life. I still hand-write the notes, but I don’t reserve them for just Holiday and Birthday gifts. If someone does something that in any way touches my heart, I will either send a snail mail note or do something unexpected (flower, box of candy, gift card, little funny stuffed animal…etc.) making sure they know how much it meant to me.
There are so many of us walking this world wearing invisible shields over our hearts and really heavy boots. We truly do not know what others are going through at any given time. I share a lot about my life, but there are definitely things I keep to myself. People who know me would gasp and wonder what details I’m not sharing, because I tend to be an open book. Trust me. There are things and I’m not alone. Life is darned hard.
The point being, we should be expressing our gratitude and lifting on another on a continual basis. This world needs more light.
I’m a caterer so this is a HARD question to answer! My tastes change ALL of the time and I usually don’t have favorites. (Yes, I’m weird that way.) That being said, I really love my Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Chicken Breasts. They’re delicious and make a beautiful presentation.
Great. Now my mouth is watering. LOL!
Hilarious. It depends on whether I’m still going to work every day. In that case, it would be one of my maxi dresses. If I’m not going to work, it’s definitely my camo leggings, t-shirt and flip-flops!